Banana Oatmeal Cookies Healthy
Banana Oatmeal Cookies 3 Ingredients
1 soft, mashed banana
3/4 cup rolled oats (not instant)
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
1/4 cup craisins, reconstituted in water, then drained
Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix all of the 3 ingredients together in a medium-size bowl.
- Spoon by tablespoon onto a cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper.
- Flatten each mound slightly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool on a rack.
Makes 9 – 12 cookies
Note: Chocolate chips may be substituted for the raisins. Nuts can be roasted whole, then chopped, for a more intense flavor. Great breakfast treat!
Belgian Waffles Recipe Crispy
2 cups unbleached flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cup non-dairy milk / Buttermilk
3 teaspoons Ener G Egg Replacer
4 tablespoons warm water
4 tablespoons non-dairy butter, melted (Earth Balance or its equivalent)
Grease, then preheat waffle iron
- Put Ener G Egg Replacer and warm water in a blender.
- Blend until frothy. Add milk and oil and blend.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Spoon one-half cup of batter (or the amount recommended by your waffle maker) onto hot iron.
- Spread batter to within 1/4 inch of the edge of grids, using the back of a wooden spoon.
- Close lid and bake until the waffle is golden brown.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in a single layer on a rack in a 200° oven.
Blueberry Pancake Recipe Healthy
Blueberry Pancake Ingredients
1 cup unbleached flour
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
3 teaspoons Ener G Egg Replacer
1/4 cup plus 4 tablespoons water, divided
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- Blend until frothy 3 teaspoons Ener G Egg Replacer and 4 tablespoons water.
- Mix flour, applesauce, Ener G Egg Replacer mixture, 1/4 cup water, cinnamon and salt in
food processor, blender, or electric stand mixer until well mixed.
- Gently fold the blueberries into mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into skillet.
- Flip pancakes over when small bubbles appear on surface.
- Cook evenly on both sides.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil to skillet to cook the additional pancakes.
Makes 12 – 3-inch pancakes
Cooked Oatmeal Cereal Recipe
1 cup almond milk, or other non-dairy milk
1/2 cup rolled oats, old fashion or quick
1 T. protein powder
1 T. powdered peanut butter
1 t. ground flax seed
1/2 t. fresh, diced ginger, optional raisins, dried cherries, dried peaches, sliced bananas, optional
- Mix almond milk with oats.
- Bring to a boil, stir.
- Lower heat to medium-low and cover.
- Let it stand for 3 minutes.
- Stir in dried fruits, if using.
- Serve with sliced bananas, if using.
Note: Cereal can be eaten raw. Mix ingredients in a large glass measuring cup. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
So these were some of the Best Recipes of Breakfast for our Viewers. You can comment us if you required some more delicious Breakfast Recipes. We will definitely come up with the same.