From quick and easy recipes, you’ll find the best soups for every occasion. Why not try something new for dinner tonight!
Cook the perfect soup, every time!
With these great ideas, we hope you found what you were looking for! These recipes are for every occasion and the whole family will love them!
Browse through a large collection of Recipes of veg soups, healthy soups, soups for weight loss and tomato soups and follow the easy step to create the perfect meal, every time.
1. Soup with Kale and Beans
Fan following of bean soup in the Americas surpasses that of anywhere in the world and the innovations in kitchens around the US has been persistent.
This love bean soup with Kale has also been heightened with the new ‘healthy tag’ being attached to the beans.
A quick culinary survey would reveal that multiple-bean soups (vegan bean soup with kale, black bean soup with kale, Tuscan bean soup, Navy bean soups, etc) have especially been in high demand around the restaurants and health-cafes around the world.
Get the Best Recipe for White Bean Soup with Kale.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
2 carrots, sliced
4 cups kale, chopped (remove spiny sections) wash, but do not dry
5 cups vegetarian broth (divided- reserving 1 cup)
2 – 15-ounce cannellini beans, not drained (reserve 1 can)
28 ounce can diced tomatoes
2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
Salt and pepper, to taste
Parmesan cheese, shredded, optional
Recipe to Make White Bean Soup with Kale
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and carrots, saute until soft.
- Add kale and sauté for about 15 minutes more.
- Add 4 cups of the broth, 1 can of beans and tomatoes. Then add herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- While it is simmering – put reserved beans and broth in blender and blend.
- Stir bean mixture into the soup to thicken a little bit.
- Simmer 15 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if desired
46 ounce can tomato juice, not from concentrate
6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or white wine vinegar
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 tablespoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 cucumbers (pickling are the best) peeled, seeded and chopped
2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Chopped cilantro, optional
Preparation of Cold Gazpacho soup
- Combine in a large bowl tomato juice through pepper.
- Add vegetables and mix well.
- Garnish with the cilantro.
- The longer gazpacho sits, the more intense the flavor.
- Mix well before serving.