Oddly enough, the recommended erectile dysfunction exercises are identical to those used for years by women who want to regain their figures after childbirth. They involve building up the abdominal core through a combination of specifically targeted exercises.
The following list represents those daily exercises commonly used for treating erectile dysfunction:
- Clenching the anus and tightening the urethra for 10 seconds at a time, in sets of 10, four times per day
- Doing some type of cardio (even brisk walking is good) for one hour per day
- Lying prone on your back and slowly lifting your legs, one at a time, five to 10 times, once per day
- Doing sets of as many sit-ups as you can perform while maintaining good form, once per day
- Doing sets of as many squats as you can perform while maintaining good form, once per day
The Skinny On Erectile Dysfunction Exercises
While not all erectile dysfunction experts subscribe to these exercises as a specific form of treatment for ED, there is unanimous agreement that regular exercise has a positive impact in many cases. A high number of men who suffer from erectile dysfunction are overweight – also making them susceptible to diabetes and circulatory problems (two of the primary causes of erectile dysfunction). Therefore, it only stands to reason that the erectile dysfunction exercises discussed in this article would prove beneficial to many men who use them as an alternative to drugs or surgery.